- My photos are great or maybe you should be the judge!
- I deliver photos within 7 days which is faster than anybody in the market.
- I provide 10 photos on the day of the event so you can post it on their social media or even have it as a teaser.
- I’m affordable yet i don’t compromise on quality.
- I give an assurance of satisfaction guaranteed if not i will offer an extra photoshoot.
- Photography is my passion. You excel in what you love doing.
I shoot all kinds of events ranging from birthdays, weddings, roadshows and corporate events. Please refer to my services for pricing or contact me to discuss further.
Yes, most of my photographs are available for licensing. Get in touch from the contact page.
Yes i do, in both event photography and my Travel & Landscape prints. Just head to my services to look at my pricing.
I’ve always been amazed by National Geography photos ever since i was small. I used to go to the book stores to look at the photos.
However, my parents were the one who inspired me. My father used to carry his film Nikon F4 camera everywhere while my mother had a large sony video camera back in the 90s.
No, I’m a self-taught photographer with BSc Economics & Management degree.
I first started in June 2010 when I bought my first DSLR camera Canon 550D.
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 ART
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM
- Hoya HD CPL
- Lee Filter 0.9 ND Soft Grad
- Lee Filter Little Stopper
- Lee Filter Big Stopper
I mainly edit my photograohs using Adobe Lightroom and sometimes Photoshop CC just to clean up the photo.
I do not have any formal classes currently but i have conducted workshops for basic photography classes, how to shoots events, how to capture landscape photos. Just contact me for further details.